November 9, 2011

Chicago Cultural Center

The Chicago Cultural Center was absolutely my favorite part of the entire trip. The art that I looked at there was work that I found similar to my own. I enjoy seeing art that was done yesterday, instead of years and years ago. A lot of the art there seemed like it had so much emotion put into it. I wasn't suppose to take pictures of the work, but I got a few just because I couldn't help myself. 

The interior of the building is beautiful.
Amazing work was done on the ceilings and walls.




I loved this piece even though
 I didn't completely understand it.

I wish I could have taken an individual picture
 of each of these pieces. I love like how they were
 displayed all together though. It's really
 attention grabbing to see a wall covered in art like this
    At first glance I thought this was just painted
 wood...then I read it. It says  "I remember  when you
 looked both ways before letting me kiss you." 

No comments:

Post a Comment